Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Unexpected Fun in Geneva Hotels

I was invited by Ana to visit her hometown Leysin. It took me around two hours to travel to Leysin from Geneva. The day I reached Geneva I had to search for a place to stay. I did a lot of hunting for Geneva hotels to suit my pocket. The moment I got something decent to stay for the night, I checked in. The room had been sprayed with freshener. It added to the beauty of the smell of the cool air which is common to Switzerland. I knew I would have to do a bit of traveling the next day.

When I reached Leysin I found to my surprise that Ana had organized for a tango teacher as well who was a very good friend of hers. The friend showed us some fine dancing and then forced us to join her as well. The night passed off in good humor.

No comments: