Friday, December 7, 2007

Natural Hospitality in Hotels in Geneva

I traveled to Geneva by train and it was quite fun traveling across the Alp countryside. The scenery was the most breathtaking I have ever seen in my life. You feel like you are simply witnessing something out of the ordinary such is the magnificence of the sweeping landscape of the fabulous mountainous landscape. Traveling by train to Geneva was also an opportunity for me to chat up with some of the people of the region. It was a little difficult at first since we had to converse bits and pieces as they were not very fluent with English. Nevertheless, as the conversation progressed we started understating the finer nuances of the conversation. Veronique, a manager of a group of hotels in Geneva and one of my co-travelers was of mixed origin. She had beautiful olive skin and black hair. I asked her to give me a photograph of hers which she quite lovingly gave.

No comments: