Monday, January 21, 2008

Prompt and Efficient Services in Hotels Geneva

The moment I had hit upon the hotel I felt would suit my purpose of visiting Geneva I put in a request for Swiss Fondue. I had to search a long list of hotels Geneva on the internet before I could finally decide on a hotel. The reservation was categorically told to see to it that there was no goof up otherwise I would not be paying. Fondue had to be given top priority. To my pleasant surprise it was served the moment I checked in. I must tell you the services in hotels geneva are far better than their other European counterparts. It takes a little while to be served your order in the room but that is understandable. I quite liked the way the immediate prompt services provided by the reception staff. I really do not like hotels where they take lots of time to place your bill!

2 comments:

aisha said...

1973 Chevrolet Nova AC Compressor
Nice post, thanks for sharing this wonderful and useful information with us.

Anonymous said...

hey nice one post.....this helped me alot to come out problem.!!
thanks alot.
Volkswagen Touareg Turbocharger